Voters with a Nevada Driver’s License can register to vote or update their current registration online with the Secretary of State . If you do not have a Nevada Driver’s License or ID you can still complete an application form online and mail the printed copy to our office for processing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775)783-6095 for more info.
Voter Registration Forms
- Register to vote, or update your registration online
- Check voter registration status
- Voter Maintenance Request and Opt-Out Form– Use this form to:
- Update residential address
- Add or update mailing address
- Mail-In Ballot Opt-Out. Choose between:
- Send me a ballot
- I want to vote in person
- Secure Registrant- The option to omit your address and phone number from public voter lists
- Cancel Voter Registration
- Affirmation of Deceased Voter– If a family member has passed, you may complete and return this form to have their record cancelled.