As a precautionary measure, to promote social distancing, the issuance of marriage licenses will be accepted at the Historic Courthouse in Minden, NV, by appointment only, until further notice. We strongly encourage the completion of your application prior to your scheduled appointment, and that only the applicants appear in person for the appointment.
- Marriage License and Wedding FAQ
- Marriage License Application
- State of Nevada Public Search for Marriage Officiants
- Douglas County’s Justices of the Peace do not officiate weddings.
- Carson City Marriage Department
- Minister Instructions and Application Instructions for Wedding Ceremony Certificate
175 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449
Monday – Friday: 9:30 am to 5 pm (note: limited staff during lunch hours)
Saturday: 10 am to 1 pm
(closed Sundays and holidays)
1616 8th Street, Minden, NV 89423
Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
(closed weekends and holidays)