As a precautionary measure, to promote social distancing and limit the spread of COVID-19, the issuance of marriage licenses will be accepted by appointment only, until further notice. We strongly encourage the completion of your application prior to your scheduled appointment, and that only the applicants appear in person for the appointment.
- Marriage License and Wedding FAQ
- Marriage License Application
- State of Nevada Public Search for Marriage Officiants
- Douglas County’s Justices of the Peace do not officiate weddings.
- Minister Instructions and Application Instructions for Wedding Ceremony Certificate
175 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449
Monday – Friday: 9:30 am to 5 pm (note: limited staff during lunch hours)
The issuance of marriage license applications on Saturdays has been suspended until further notice.
(closed Sundays and holidays)
1616 8th Street, Minden, NV 89423
Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
(closed weekends and holidays)