Our annual property tax sale is being held on March 29, 2017 at 10:00 am in the Commissioners chambers in Minden, NV. A list of parcels is now posted on our website.
Please note the following bidding instructions:
- No bid less than the amount of delinquent taxes, delinquent assessments, interest, penalties and costs will be accepted. Property sold at the auction may still be subject to remaining principal and accruing interest due on assessments. The successful bidder must deposit the bid by way of cash, cashier’s check or money order with the County Treasurer by 3:00pm on the day of the auction. Douglas County does not offer any type of financing on sale parcels. All sales are final. Buyer is responsible for the real property transfer fees and recording fees.
- All sales will be made subject to existing right of way and easements of Douglas County, Nevada and the State of Nevada.
- DOUGLAS COUNTY RECOMMENDS THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OBTAIN A TITLE SEARCH ON THE PROPERTY OR PROPERTIES THEY ARE INTERESTED IN AS DOUGLAS COUNTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE TITLE.
- Further information concerning the sale may be obtained from the Treasurer’s office at 775-782-9018 or on our website https://cltr.douglasnv.us/treasurytaxes/tax-sales/ or by consulting the records of the Douglas County Assessor and the Douglas County Recorder.
- Registration begins 1 hours prior to the sale
- There is no absentee bidding, all interested bidders must attend the sale.